$2,500 to be payable to recipient and her New Mexico college or university. Notification of
award will be made in June with formal presentation of the award (attendance optional)
to be made in July in Los Alamos. The scholarship is awarded for one academic year only. Reapplication is required for each academic year which financial assistance is sought.
- All applicants must be Navajo females between the ages of 17 and 30, of at least one-fourth degree Navajo Indian blood.
- Be full-time students pursuing an undergraduate degree at a New
Mexico College or University in the Business, Education, Engineering or Science field.
- Be currently enrolled when applying.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 (see Application Checklist for details).
- Deadline for submission: Received or Post Marked by June 1st
- Award Date: July 1st
ADDRESS FOR SUBMITTAL
Julie’s Helpers Memorial Scholarship Committee
White Rock Presbyterian Church
310 Rover Blvd.
White Rock, NM 87547